For my Visual Communications class, we had to pick an object, do research on it, and then make a list of dennotative and conotative words that can describe/represent it. Once we picked the appropriate language for our objects, we then had to come up with a 4-8 sentence description for a subhead. The compostions were 10 x 10 in.
Going along with the lightbulb theme, our next project we had to go from working in squares to a bigger scale. We had to come up with new language for our posters and look at our object in a different way. We then added body description that we pulled from our previous research paper in the step above. The compostions are 18 x 24 in.